Dragonstorm: Tuesday in the hold.-Matt's Game.

dragon storm logoTuesday nights game found me .. floundering..

I got home late and was happy to get into game still.

My character in this play is Anadon.  He is a werewolf that can speak to spirits ... more than a little off.   I'd wanted to get away from the raving spirit that was speaking of kicking the ShipRaker's butt!
Captain something or another... We had so much fun with this setting.  It is a new piece of the world, I am hoping we can continue with this to flesh it out and really get it working as a GM.  I have so many ideas for the place and the campaign...


picture of Sponge bob, Patrick and a ghost captain with his beard pulled.OMG I thought I got into my characters.   Matt was all Italian sounding and spittle and cussing and not so cussing... IT was fun but I felt I couldn't get a word in edgewise.  Now... I play within rules sometimes.  So the cards say I am a shaman not a temple speaker.  Difference is an investigator or police, imho. BUT anyways.  we are trying to bring the Captain's ship up from the sea (think salty pirate with no arrggg). 

We kept discussing what we wanted to do to get the sunken ship up.  They are acting like (in this case) Valarians... all this debating... I jumped into Prime Wolf form and jumped in to see the hole.  Previous Cala advised that there was a water elemental (she is an elementalist) and the ship was where we were at.   Regardless. 
I jump in.  I float down and I can't swim.  LOL and you know what I rolled right?  Terrible 2s!

I sink like a rock and because I am so strong (muscular with +15) with this werewolf form, I am .. well a chimp, too much muscle and not enough fat.  Swinnimg up was scary.  Thought I'd die and the dragon would have to (oh Kiranaku turned into a Great dragon in the water to try to lift the ship), give me mouth to mouth.   I got back up there, when I dived I'd scared the boatman we hired and we still gotta worry about him ratting us out.  Honestly, I didn't know he was there because I got to game late. Oh and Houk did such a good intimidation ... dude got kinda scary, all prison we kill you if you tell. 

Anyways, I got up and we started talking again.  I really want to freeze the water around the hole (boat) and get it up but we got no air...

So we finished, with Kiranaku under the boat pushing it up ... he has 20CAP and 400CAP that the boat has... um .. yea!

Comments

Blind Fury said…
fyi,
They raised the boat in Tuesday's session. At first, kahla was going to use her earth elemental to dig a hole to the center of the earth and cause a valcano to push it up on a new island (they called it the cracatoa option.)
They eventually went to find herman the were shark (who critically succeeded on his sea life afinity check) and after mara used influence water to get all the water out of the ship and then another one to turn the water under it to ice, herman with walley the wale and a bunch of other creatures lifted the boat up and pushed it into shore.
It was epic.