Sunday morning after surgery

Y'all don't know my struggle
Y'all can't match my hustle
You can't catch my hustle
Kanye West - Spaceship

My dad told me I was probably addicted to struggle...That I may not feel alive without it. 

I partially agree and know I am more cautious than it seems.

Fam I am a fighter, have been since my first breath.  My birthday was supposed to be Nov 2, but I was born Aug 16.  Was fighting at birthnsee? Heck I've been fighting so long that I began defining the progress and process by either time or gain. 

I force myself to rerun the numbers and recount battles to see what can be changed. 

I broke my left femur about 20 years ago and asked/told God that if I got to move again I wouldn't stop. Been true to my word even with these new right leg fractures.  So yeah I am addicted if that means trying to get better every day. Trying to figure it out and be great at the same time..yeah.

Comments