Humpday of my Happy BirfDay.

Just wakin' up in the mornin' gotta thank God 
I don't know but today feels kinda odd.  Ice Cube - Good Day


Fam
Tis Humpday of my Happy BirfDay. 

All I got to comment on is how blessed I am to be alive and have fam like you all to share in my victories and struggles. 
My dad wished me a HBD and said Have a blessed day. 

I am alive, 
I got a job, 
I got a family at home that loves me even in my darkness. 
I got a mama, ok several mamas and a dad that are here. 
I can walk... Those are just blessings I can count. 

Fam have a blessed humpday and count em up of you need to. IF you see the camel.. you know what to do,, grab a chainsaw, a katana and baseball bat and act out some ol' The Walking Dead Scene and when the director yells action go to work yelling back Mike Knows His Name

Peace
-Cope

Playlist for looking back (on the 80s) I got one setting up for Thirsty this week. 
(Just Like) Starting Over                                  John Lennon
The Tide Is High                                                Blondie
Celebration                                                       Kool & The Gang
9 to 5                                                                  Dolly Parton
I Love A Rainy Night                                         Eddie Rabbit
Keep On Loving You                                        REO Speedwagon
Rapture                                                              Blondie
Kiss On My List                                                 Hall & Oates
Morning Train (Nine To Five)                         Sheena Easton
Bette Davis Eyes                                               Kim Carnes
Medley                                                              Stars on 45
The One That You Love                                   Air Supply
Jessie’s Girl                                                        Rick Springfield
Endless Love                                                     Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do)       Christopher Cross
Private Eyes                                                      Hall & Oates
Physical                                                              Olivia Newton-John
I Can’t Go for That (No Can Do)                      Hall & Oates
Centerfold                                                         J. Geils Band
I Love Rock n’ Roll                                            Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
Chariots of Fire                                                 Vangelis
Ebony and Ivory                                               Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder
Don’t You Want Me                                         The Human League
Eye of the Tiger                                                Survivor
Abracadabra                                                     The Steve Miller Band
Hard to Say I’m Sorry                                       Chicago
Jack & Diane                                                     John Mellencamp
Who Can It Be Now?                                        Men at Work
Up Where We Belong                                     Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
Truly                                                                   Lionel Richie
Mickey                                                               Toni Basil
Maneater                                                          Hall & Oates

Comments