Humpday of redoing to do better.

I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something. Neil Gaiman
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_learning.html

“Life’s most precious moments are not all loud or uproarious. Silence and stillness has its own virtues.”
― Kilroy J. Oldster, Dead Toad Scrolls - Goodreads

Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent. Billy Graham
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_learning.html


I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. Pablo Picasso
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_learning.html


Here are the values that I stand for: honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. Ellen DeGeneres
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/values.html



Fam, I am training for this job right? It is one of the rebuilding times. I have to re do a bunch of things.  Mostly, I have to get over myself. Sometimes you step in the door with trepidation or into a situation and have to "respect the shooter", or the gravity of the situation.

Fam I am in training at work, been in training for a while now, and it's a weird beast.

Being in training, you can use your ideas of what you know and how to help, but the situation or the users are unknown. Sometimes you can't afford to mess up. So right now, I am getting over my "King Kong ain't got nothing on me!" ideas .. yea fam, I admit I got an ego! I am humbled each day, 'cause I wake up and it's a blessing. Then I look in the mirror and say "you gotta be that dude today, stop whining, start shining." even if I don't feel it. 

(Most days I don't feel like it. Especially lately with this schedule changing, kids, learning new stuff or retooling old stuff. Life is good but such balancing act)

Tis Humpday we can take a rest, get over ourselves, and respect the situation.
It is almost the weekend and thus maybe a day off.
It is almost a reset day and we just gotta get through.
If we can learn and still our selves and steel our minds, we may gain more knowledge and turn it around to our advantage. Even if we don't feel it fam... especially when we don't feel it. Today I urge us as a whole to reach past ourselves against being the wrong version of ourselves. Learn when needed, lean when warranted and always shine even when not wanting.

If you see the camel today, let him walk by unless he starts to speak and then open handed slap to the face... like Power Rangers did to Rita's monster (funny scene!). Tell him "Shuddup foo! Mike knows his name! "

Peace.
-Cope

Playlist for a rebuilding Humpday: Top Rap Songs: 1994What's My Name? Snoop Dogg
Getto Jam Domino
Whatta Man Salt-N-Pepa Featuring En Vogue
Gin And Juice Snoop Dogg
Player's Ball OutKast
Got Me Waiting Heavy D & The Boyz
Regulate Warren G & Nate Dogg
Funkdafied Da Brat
Flava In Ya Ear Craig Mack
Tootsee Roll 69 Boyz


Comments