Humpday of a work in progress not in vain

Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. Earl Nightingale

Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer. Denis Waitley

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. John Quincy Adams
I wish everyone well, but you need to focus on yourself. You need to stop putting your hand out. Everyone wants hand outs. 

Everyone wants things for free. You've got to put in the work. You've got to grind. You've got go through the struggle, and you've got to get it. Conor McGregor

I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we're all teachers - if we're willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door. Marla Gibbs


So fam
I ain't been here in a month and I'd apologize but naw... I will say missed ya!  I won't say I will be here and not let this happen again.  Life has a funny way (just like mother nature) of asserting itself and now you know whose boss. 

New job, new schedules.. different stress.   It's a work in progress to grow toward where I wanna be.. does that make sense? I pulled 2, 12-hour shifts and had a holiday so far so some things under the belt.   Worked at 6 am and another week started at 11 am and ended at 7pm.  It's always learning and trying and growing. 

Fam I realized that During interviews and some later on I found myself leaning on what I knew and codifying even in some cases solidifying of my thoughts and idea.  Like that 5 year question of where I want to be.  Heck fam, I said Alive once... But now, in learning mode and focusing .. I have lost some of that and feel adrift.  It's been a tough 2 months but I've been through worse, we've been through worse.   

Tis Humpday.   I urge you to find ya self.  Learn what's needed to get to wherever and get past today.  Get through it all.  
It's what we do right?  

If you see the camel, hack his phone and order 10 pizzas with .  When he is stuck paying for the do a photo bomb and yell Mike knows his name! 
-Cope


Playlist of 85 (Top 10 RNB)

SONGARTIST
OperatorMidnight Star
Gotta Get You Home TonightEugene Wilde
Mr. Telephone ManNew Edition
Missing YouDiana Ross
NightshiftCommodores
Back In StrideMaze Featuring Frankie Beverly
Rhythm Of the NightDebarge
We Are The WorldUSA For Africa
FreshKool and the Gang
You Give Good LoveWhitney Houston
Rock Me TonightFreddie Jackson
Hangin On A StringLoose Ends
Save Your Love (For #1)Rene and Angela
Freeway Of LoveAretha Franklin
Saving All My Love For YouWhitney Houston
CherishKool and the Gang
Oh SheilaReady For The World
You Are My LadyFreddie Jackson
Part-Time LoverStevie Wonder
Caravan of LoveIsley/Jasper/Isley
Don t Say No TonightEugene Wilde

Comments