Dragonstorm: Gelade - Elemental game

So with all that's happened.

I have learned recently that DS is not always a quickie game.  That there are some interesting things that can be done with planning and preparation. 

Campaigns are interesting.   The thing for me, as the SW (Storm Warden = DS Game Master) is/was that I'd have a planned baddie that got totally wrecked or intrigue that felt like a Shamylan movie. 

Herein lies the rub.  I am with my Crew starting a new phase in testing some stuff.  It's Elemental my dears... but really it ain't!

I got ideas and traps and plans and history and time invested but It amounts to a hill of beans if not executed properly.

Execution is what worries me.  I didn't set out to create as comprehensive a world or an idea but wanted to do something skeletal.  I wanted to also work hard at getting new ideas introduced.
Again. This is a work in progress.

Comments