Dragonstorm: Wilde Hairs - To find the truth

The crew and I headed out on an adventure.
They have found some more things about the world and the place called Oblivion.

It is fun.

So I am not coming up with things on the fly, I have an outline but gave up on train and plot running.  Giving some information, the players have fleshed the world beautifully.    Tonya was there.  I was happy to hear her.  She said one of the nicest things I have ever heard in a game.  That she needed to laugh and we'd provided that. 

Regardless, the crew had gotten a missive from Mabry to come see Barnaby.  They made it with some teleports but not before going to Xedar's. And what did he have this time?
1) A huge paper airplane
2) A Pokeball and huge slingshot
3) Dimensional door through the Astral plane, Cherry, the mighty madspawn had been seen around there. He had a map too.
They chose their own.   They know about the Lost.  I advised that if they were to open the box, the Lost would come out. They will open it when they want.   So where are they? They got teleported to a Whitewing clanhold.  Now to find about about Mel Tigerbane's sickness, the Lost and what else to find...

Comments