Humpday of Starting something or being lured by YT ads.



Choosing to avoid uncomfortable feelings offers immediate short-term relief, but avoidance can lead to long-term consequences. -Amy Morin
The first step in solving a problem is to recognize that it does exist. - Zig Ziglar 
Knowledge is love and light and vision. -Helen Keller
Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for. -Zig Ziglar
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. -Winston Churchill
There are people who make things happen, there are people who watch things happen, and there are people who wonder what happened. To be successful, you need to be a person who makes things happen. -Jim Lovell



TIS HUMPDAY! You got this... let's get through it and be better for it!

MAN!  I missed you Fam.  Serious.   I don't get to opine and think as much as when I am with you all.  My Humpdays typically start at 2am and thus I am dumbly tired but started this one and wanted to get it to you cause... well  I missed ya! 

Fam, I have been looking at money.   Like trying to retire money.. or getting this dang on car fixed money, or getting a new dang on car money.  In most ways how to be wise with, obtain and ultimately keep (sheesh saving can be difficult if not on autopilot).  
It's not a pretty picture.  I make more that I had 2 years ago,  but got more problems (expenses it seems) and while I didn't want a side hustle or part time job with a full time job, adulting doesn't care. 
I have been really trying to focus on questions like: What's my hobby or what passions would allow me to some freedom.  Can't find much as I don't or haven't been mindful enough to stay still and enjoy the sound of silence.  I push up walls and use ideas for chains like I can neither find work freedom, life and stress less nor even just doing something I truely love (And I still haven't found ... what I'm looking for)
 I am not there yet but sometimes (I wanna fly like an eagle... to the sea)...I have to go somewhere free... (Theres no problem in my head/And no pardon in my beg)

My list is as such but not conclusive so
-I am still working on books but to be honest, not really. I have several ideas and written down pieces but nothing to put that puzzle together. 
-I still create music, but feel it ain't good enough to listen to ... never really put in the time to grow my mixing game versus creation game. 
- I wanted to get people to play what I did have released to Spotify. lots. but again.. ehhh ... did not do all the marketing and play that friend card. 

So what, I gotta do something and found no get rich quick schemes I like.   YT videos and Marketing funnels aside I wasn't easily swayed.   I started writing again and still hadn't cracked the 5 chapter mark, but as I tell Lady Cope, sometimes you have to produce SOMETHING to get you moving.  Rewind a couple weeks and I'd gone back and looked at Amazon KDP and I'd started there when writing the first book a couple years ago but never did anything with it.  It since been rebranded and so forth but still nothing uploaded as far as me writing... 
As of today fam I have 2 low content books out (Journals) for folks and no not saying buy anything.   Fam I am not!   What I am saying is ... it felt good to DO SOMETHING.   A lot of times lately work is unfulfilling. It's been a slog and honestly been looking for my next "you passed this test" high like from PMP/CAPM/MSIST ... and nothing had done it.   Was stuck in a .. NOW WHAT? and echo chamber type situation, fam as we are apt to do .. we still ask that question.   

Ohh you did a thing.  Good for you... are you gonna quit and bask, take a breath or push through? 

(went back to my mantra, to my book ideas and came up with this)
I am a force, I am neutral in my coming.  Only I can stop me.   I am not beholden to my whims or strong emotions and have identified and continue to resolve and conclude.  
Short pause break and then continue to lift, just like at the gym.   Since NaNoWriMo is coming on maybe I can get more done too.  Be good fam.  Don't get stalled and if you do keep rocking the wagon till you can move. 


Peace
-Cope


Playlist for a honest and Free thought humpday:
Love with a Little L - Jamaroquai
Fly like an eagle - Seal (not the original I know)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For  - U2
The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian
Billy Paul - Me & Mrs. Jones
Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
The Pharcyde - Runnin'
Paul Simon - 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover
Sly and The Family Stone- If you want me to stay
DJ Kool - Let Me Clear My Throat
Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You
The Ohio Players - I Want To Be Free
T.I. - Whatever You Like 

Comments